Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Liebster Award.


The Liebster Award.



Today is a very exciting day at Handpicked Beauty! I was (or should I say we were) nominated for the Liebster Award, which for me is a big deal. I had heard of it but never thought someone would nominate me, so thank you so much to http://sally-blogs.blogspot.co.uk for the nomination! Honestly makes me feel all nice inside that people are enjoying my blog! :)

Rules of the Liebster Award
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts about myself
1. I have an addiction to cranberry sauce!
2. I have quite  long, chestnut coloured hair which is straight and I've been trying to grow for ages!
3. I have three brothers and a sister.
4. My favourite subject is French and I would love to be fluent as I love languages.
5. I'm a night owl; mornings are horrific for me(and anyone who sees me) yet I can stay up really late reading beauty blogs :)
6. I am the worst at painting nails ever.
7. I take the words 'neat freak' to a whole new level!
8. I have quite a few people who I class as my bestfriends and who I tell everything to!
9. My favourite animal ever is an owl, but I especially love the pink ones with pretty floral tummies which you can find at accessorise ;)
10. Said it before and I'll say it again; I'm a christian and I love Jesus.
11. I would love to maybe ombré my hair but I'm such a wuss and let's face it; it's not happening!

My Questions from Sally
1. Who/What inspired you to start blogging? I know quite a few people who blog, including my brother when he went to India for 6 months, and I am very chatty and I like to think I'm quite creative, so I thought it would be really fun to start a blog as a way of just sharing my thoughts and ideas! :)
2. What is your favourite blog? Mmm...that is a really tough question but probably A thrifty mrs, because her blog is full of lovely advice and tips, and it just puts me in a good mood, as well as inspires me! 
3. Tea or coffee? Teaaa, although I do like a good 'ol latté ;)
4. What are your favourite shops/brands? Cath Kidston, Fatface, Topshop
5. What is your pet hate? When tea goes cold when you haven't finished drinking it :( 
6. Bacon buttys with ketchup or HP? ketchup definitely, the only good thing about HP sauce is that it's the initials of Harry Potter ;)
7. What is the one thing you can't live without? Water.
8. Who is your favourite band/singer? I don't really have a certain band because I always listen to different artists depending on my mood, but I like most music except heavy metal or rock etc...
9. If you could give a piece of advice, what would it be? Try your best with everything you do and as long as you do that, you've never failed yourself. Something I say to myself a lot!
10. What would you like to have achieved in ten years time? I'm not that sure, but I would love to have got good grades in school and I would love to be fluent in French! I have so many dreams and hopes for the future though, like starting some pretty print company, so I am just living with the fact that it's all in God's hands and I trust him 100% that he has a plan for my life!

Winners Nominated by me Are
 
Questions for my Winners
1. Who/What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. How do you decide what to blog about?
4. What is your favourite colour to wear on the nails?
5. What is your pet hate?
6. Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?
7. What is your favourite animal?
8. Which singers do you like?
9. Describe your style in one word. 
10. What would you like to have achieved in ten years time?

I'd love to see your responses if I have nominated you!

Thanks everyone, Emma-Kate xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you sooooo much! But I dont really get what I have to do ?! and I can't see the rules-it is just purple..??
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the rules are in the pinky/purple colour :) Basically you just add this post to your blog and answer the questions etc, then add the button to your blog! :) xx

      Delete
    2. oh ok :)
      and thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!! It means a lot! xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! I already did a post on this award but I'll be giving you a shout-out on my next post, hope that's ok :) I also used to love French but it's been so long since I took a French course that I forget it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah that's fine! Aw thankyou so much :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx