Sunday 6 July 2014

Soap & Glory 'The Breakfast Scrub' ♡



I absolutely love Soap and Glory products. I think it is a mixture of the cute vintagey packaging, the delicious scents and the quality product which make them one of my favourite brands when it comes to bodycare. I haven't tried any of their skincare products yet but I definitely want to! 
My most recent purchase from them has been 'The Breakfast Scrub'. It is a thick, sugary body scrub filled with little grains to get rid of the dead skin cells and leave your skin rejuvenated and brightened. I find that this is amazing to use before shaving my legs, to make them super smooth. 


It smells like maple syrup, which is one of my favourite foods of all time! I always want to eat it. I will admit I did have a teeny tiny nibble once but it did NOT taste as good as it smells, haha.  I was almost about to buy 'Sugar Crush' but that one is a bit too sweet! If  you aren't keen on super sweet scents, this might not be for you as it can be a bit sickly.  But if you have a sweet tooth comme moi, you will probably love this!

It is a little pricey at £8, but the container is pretty big and holds a lot of product (300ml), so I think it will last a while. I also have another S&G body scrub in the mini pot, and that was £2.50 and I finished it in about a week. So I think it is better value to go for the £8 version! 
Have you ever tried this?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I wish I could try this out, but I unfortunately live in the U.S. and I've never seen this brand around here before. By the way how did you design your blog? Haha I've been dying to change mine. My pictures always end up being so teensy weensy because of my layout >.<

    Never Forgotten

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx