Tuesday 8 October 2013

No.7 blush in number 12; Coral Flush

Today I thought I would review a blusher which I have had for a veryyyy long time! It is the No.7 blush in number 12; Coral Flush. I have a special place in my heart for this product, as it was one of the first makeup products I bought with one of those 'Get £5 off no.7' cards from Boots, with my Dad about a year and a half ago. It was the only blush I owned for a very long time, and as I still don't have many blushes this remains my go to item!

The packaging is so sleek and cute, and I can clearly see the colour through the packaging so it saves time having to open up all my blushes to decide which one to use. It hasn't broken or anything and the packaging still clicks shut.

Like I said, I have had this blush for ages and used it nearly everyday, and I haven't even hit pan on it at all! If I do use it up, I will definitely be buying it again and I would love to get more shades.
The product itself is so long-lasting and pretty. It is a gorgeous coral shade, so perfect for Spring and Summer! You only need a tiny amount because it's so pigmented, and it makes the skin so bright and fresh, and I also use it for contouring too. It's also beautiful for the Autumn/Winter time as it gives that lovely 'I've just been outside' glow. If I am wearing absolutely no makeup but I put on a bit of this blusher, my skin looks so radiant and happy. It also looks so natural, so it appears like the gorgeous blush on your cheeks is real.

Overall, I absolutely adore this product. I can't believe i've only just got round to doing a review of it! I haven't even hit pan on it; it is so worth the money.
Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx





1 comment:

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx