Sunday 27 January 2013

How to make a Tinted Moisturiser

Hello everyone! 

Today I wanted to do a post on how to make a tinted moisturiser, because I wear it a lot, it's just using up things you already have so it saves you from buying it and it's very light and moisturising! If you buy one they can be really expensive.

Firstly, take your foundation and squirt it onto the back of your hand. I never make a lot at once so this is ok for me but you can make this in a bowl if you want. You can just use your normal foundation or maybe one which is too dark for you so you want to lighten it. I'm using No.7 foundation, but they have came out with a new range since I bought this so I'm not sure if they still have it, but the ones they have now will probably be better anyway so it's not too bad.





Next, add a blob of moisturiser to the foundation. You can add how much you want, depending what coverage, consistency, colour and moisture you want.
I use this Nivea one because it's really light and sinks it quickly.

 Then mix it all in until there are no white blobs left! :D

 I then apply however much I want to my face, and then store any excess in this lush face mask box which I have saved because if I get 5 I get a free face mask! :)





Thank you for reading everyone! 

Emma-Kate xxx


P.S: a lovely blogger is doing a giveaway! Check it out 
http://www.ladyliquorvtg.com/2013/01/a-valentines800-follower-giveaway.html

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! :) I'll have to try and make this :)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, please take a look at my post to find out more! :) xxx
    http://sally-blogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much! I will do a post about the Liebster Award very soon :) Let me know how your tinted moisturiser turns out! :)xxx

      Delete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx